The New Jersey Climate Change Alliance (NJCAA) is a collective of organizations and individuals that share the goal of advancing science-informed climate change strategies and policy at the state and local levels in New Jersey.
The Alliance works towards this goal through:
- Leading collaborative demonstration projects;
- Assessing and presenting evidence-based state and local policy options;
- Conducting outreach and education to decision-makers, practitioners and the general public;
- Linking scientists to policy-makers and practitioners to inform policy and practice; and
- Developing tools and guidance that can be used by planners and decision-makers in the public, private and non-governmental sectors.