All Climate Events
Webinar: ASIC Virtual Fall Series: Innovative Technologies & Applications, Data
Thursday, 01 October 2020, 11:00
Thursday, October 1, 2020. 11:00 AM Eastern. Webinar: ASIC Virtual Fall Series: Innovative Technologies & Applications, Data. Karoline Johnson Barkjohn, EPA; Jen Brown, Met One Instruments, Inc.; Olalekan Popoola, University of Cambridge; Anna Farquhar, Aeroqual Ltd.; Charul Paliwal, IIIT Delhi. Sponsored by UCDavis and ASIC. Register here.
1. Long-Term Performance of Five Air Sensor Models Across Seven U.S. Sites - Karoline
Johnson Barkjohn, US EPA
2. Regulatory Comparison of Low Cost OPC Instrumentation for Ambient Particulate Mass
Concentration Measurement - Jen Brown, Met One Instruments, Inc.
3. A novel calibration method for hyperlocal measurements of air quality using a low-cost sensor
network - Olalekan Popoola, University of Cambridge
4. Application of Electrochemical Analysis Methods to Diagnose Atmospheric Impacts on
Electrochemical Gas Sensor Response - Anna Farquhar, Aeroqual Ltd.
5. Scalable Spatio-Temporal Measurements and analysis of Air pollution data using Vehicle
Mounted Sensors - Charul Paliwal, IIIT Delhi
For full session description, visit https://asic.aqrc.ucdavis.edu/events/virtual-fall-session-2