All Climate Events
Webinar: Modeling, Prediction, and Sensor Networks for Coastal Flooding in the US East Coast Part 2
Monday, 27 July 2020, 9:00
Monday, July 27, 2020. 9:00 AM. Webinar: Modeling, Prediction, and Sensor Networks for Coastal Flooding in the US East Coast Part 2. Tim Gallaudet, U.S. Department of Commerce. Sponsored by Ocean Visions/IOOS/NOAA. More information here.
Breakout group discussions to identify priority core services and solutions platforms required to address stakeholders' needs that are shared across regions. Examples below.
- Co-Designing Coastal Observing Networks for Coastal Communities
- Coastal Earth System Models for Analyses and Prediction
Solutions Platforms (examples but not limited too)
- Data visualization portal and mobile apps
- Analyses & planning tools
- Community participatory research or action plan